Play Hard, Sleep Well, Play Some More!
Fragapalooza is a 4 day, NON-STOP event, but even the best of us have to crash and burn only to get back up to play some more! Well there are a few options we have put together to help you out with the crash part, letting you get the best sleep you can with the options below:
- Camping - The Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) has a camping area just North of the main building (in fact its just exactly North of the Fragapalooza Event itself!), just within a small walking distance. The area is a Gravel section, where Garbage Bins will be provided by the LRC. While there aren't any hookup facilities, you are welcome to bring your Tents, Trailers, and RVs to stay in the area, and the Fragapalooza venue does offer Team Locker rooms with onsite showers. NOTE: this area is first come first serve, and may be shared with other events happening in the area at the same time.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Edmonton Airport and Conference Centre (1100 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E8E2) - Just a short cab ride to the LRC, this location is offering specific discounts for Fragapalooza 2016 Participants. Use their online booking system, or call 780.979.0839 to book your suites (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/EtYfqcvRaTA2). They are offering: $109.49 + Tax per room per night based on 1-4 guests, including full hot breakfast daily in the restaurant.
- Days Inn Edmonton Airport (5705 50 St, Leduc, AB T9E 6Z8) - Also a short cab ride to the LRC, this location is offering discounts to all Fragapalooza 2016 Participants. Use their online booking system (use code LBBG), or call 780.986.6550 to book your suites (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/JHLKDMTWeW32). They are offering: $109.99 + Tax per room per night.
- Best Western Plus Denham Inn & Suites (5207 50th Ave, Leduc, AB T9E 6V3) - Another a short cab ride to the LRC, this location is offering discounts to all Fragapalooza 2016 Participants. Use their online booking system (use code DISC01), or call 780.986.2241 to book your suites (Map: https://goo.gl/maps/eaxmpzG6UWy). They are offering: $109.99 + Tax per room per night.
- At the Event - The North part of the seating plan shows a small area that can be used to put down single sized sleeping bags/beds, but is limited to first come first serve, and may be subject to removal should the event need more seating for participants. As you can tell already we are a pretty full venue this year, so while we hope this area will be available for this use, we cannot guarantee that to be so!
NOTE: While you may find lots of areas that look appealing to drop your sleeping gear down to rest with, we unfortunately are limited to the LRC's Soccer Pitch area where the Fragapalooza event itself is held, and won't be able to offer any other areas in the LRC for sleep accommodations. Please keep this in mind when planning your stay while at the event.
Hope this helps you out in your search for that pillow to rest a gamer's head on, but don't rest too long lest you miss out on all the fun!!!!