After purchasing a seat at Fragapalooza, attendees may select a seat on the Seating Chart once seating opens to the public. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants are encouraged to purchase and select their seats early to guarantee their seat preferences.
Gaming with your friends, family and clan is a key part of Fragapalooza, so we want to make every effort to allow our participants to sit together with those who matter the most. If you would like to request a reserved block of seats for you and your group, please read the following before contacting us.
- Group reservations for seats are reserved on a first-come, first served basis.
- The size of a group reservation is based on seats purchased, not individual attendees. (eg: 8 people buying 2 seats each counts as a reservation of 16 seats)
- Reserved clan seating requires you to have 50% of the seats requested paid.
- Once a reserved block is granted, we will not move or relocate your reservation to another area after general seating has opened to the public. If you need to expand your reservation after seating has opened to the public, the additional seats will be treated as a separate reservation request
- Your existing reservation will be forfeited to free up room for other participants if your group decides to evacuate their reserved area in favor of another free area.
- When choosing seats for your reservation, they should satisfy the following:
- Be a contiguous block (All in one row, multiple rows back-to-back or face-to-face)
- Not result in any small groups of isolated or individual seats (one vacant ‘spacer’ seat between you and another reservation for example)
- Fragapalooza does not guarantee we can accommodate all Clan Reservation requests. These are first come first serve, and only if vacant space exists for your request.
Send us an email via our Contact Us page with the following information and we will do our best to satisfy your reservation request:
- Clan Name
- Seats requested for reservation (Rows and Seat Numbers)
- Invoice numbers, or names of paid participants (to verify paid requirements above)
- Confirmation you have read this document
After receiving your Clan Reservation, you can manage your clan list here. Anyone added to the group will be able to select one of your reserved seats.
It is always Fragapalooza’s intention to provide sufficient seating for everyone wishing to attend one of our events. It may be necessary to add additional rows of seats to the seating chart (or add seats to existing rows) since we continue to accept participants until the day of the event,. These overflow seats - once released - will become accessible to all participants for selection.
The addition of new seats may necessitate the repositioning of existing rows and the space in the aisles between existing rows. Any participants wishing to relocate from their chosen seats to the new rows are free to do so at their discretion.
The decision to add these overflow rows is based entirely on seat sales for the upcoming event. Overflow will NOT be added purely to provide unified seating for late Clan Reservation requests. Fragapalooza however does reserve the right to utilize overflow seating as needed, and therefore may be used for additional reserved seating or other uses, and may not be limited to just general purpose consumption.
Local fire safety regulations require the inclusion of Fire Lanes in the floor plan. The location of these fire lanes will be determined shortly before the start of our event based on final seat sales (after any Overflow Seating has been added). As such, these fire lanes are not indicated on the Seating Chart.
Fragapalooza will not move or otherwise relocate any participants who have already selected their seat. Fragapalooza will attempt to contact affected participants should extraordinary action be needed to resolve unexpected issues regarding the seating chart. We will do our best to accommodate user’s seating needs.
Please let us know If you or your group has any special requirements regarding accessibility.
Fragapalooza’s Website provides the facility to transfer paid seats between accounts. Fragapalooza does not facilitate the exchange of any compensation for these seat transfers, nor will we revert transferred seats to their original owner after a transfer has been completed.