Sponsorship - Rigstar
New in 2018, Rigstar will be helping out the event with some equipment we can use. Fragapalooza is happy to start this relationship with Rigstar and you should check them out.
Partnership - Extra Life
Extra Life and Fragapalooza have been working closely together for many years to help the great cause of Children's Miracle Network Hospitals for the benefit of the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation. We are so pleased to have them partnering with us again this year. We hope to help out this great cause, and look for their Gang Beasts tournament at the event!
Accommodation Options - Leduc
We have been putting together a list of options of sleeping arrangements for those that wish to stay onsite or in the area. There is a spreadsheet that will that lists hotel accommodations for this year's event. You might have noticed we are filling up our seating area, and sleeping at the event will be limited. Here are the options:
- Camping - The Leduc Recreation Centre (LRC) has a camping area just East of the East Entrance (closest to the event). The area is a gravel section, where garbage gins will be provided by the LRC. You are welcome to bring your tents, trailers, and RVs to stay in the area, however there is no hookup facilities available onsite. The LRC venue does have team tocker rooms with onsite showers. NOTE: this area is first come first serve, and may be shared with other events happening at the same time.
- Hotels List - We have contacted many surrounding hotels for your convenience and put all their details in one nice Accommodations Spreadsheet. Any questions feel free to contact the hotels directly. We will be keeping this updated as more options become available.
- At the Event - The north part of the seating plan shows a small area that can be used to put down single sized sleeping bags/beds, but is limited to first come first serve, and may be subject to removal should the event need more seating for participants. As you can tell already we are a pretty full venue this year, so while we hope this area will be available for this use, we cannot guarantee that to be so! There is also area behind on the second floor, above the stage, in the tiered seats for sleeping as well.
The LRC will not be providing any additional sleeping areas for us beyond the list above. For everyone's safety, we cannot let you sleep in the isle during the event.
Sponsorship - Cybersellers
Another new sponsor to Fragapalooza is Cybersellers. They will be donating their time and prizing to our event and we are so glad that they are! Check them out during the 4 days of gaming!
Sponsorship - Blue's Custom Restaurant & Lounge & Grill + Greens
- Frag credentials awards a 10% discount at the Grill & Greens concession and Blue’s Restaurants (limited to food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases).
- Frag credentials awards one complimentary refill on fountain pop at the Grill & Greens concession with the purchase of a large fountain pop.
We are very pleased to have them working with us this year as a sponsor and hope you can check them out for some food and beverage breaks!
Sponsorship - Genesis
Helping Fragapalooza for a few years now with our electrical needs onsite for the event, Genesis is officially sponsoring Fragapalooza with more than just knowledge. We thank them for all their donations in equipment and knowledge during and leading up to the event!
Sponsorship - Apt to Game
New to Fragapalooza is Apt to Game as a Sponsor. One of Edmonton's newest Board Game shops, they have games for kids, games for families and party games. Games for hardcore gamers and board game enthusiasts.
Sponsorship - i.d. apparel
Back again in 2018 to help us out with our Merchandising is i.d. apparel. We've liked their products every year so far and expect this one to be just as great! Check them out for your own needs!